We are looking for an all-around sympathetic person to work with us on our project as an interface/interaction designer with strong graphic skills, especially for the mobile area.
We will work on a multiplatform app for personal communication in a multidisciplinary team. Besides building a decent and welcoming user interface, we are expected to explore ways for a smooth OS integration and further interactive possibilities.
The project’s time frame is from around
now :) – 30.03. 2013 with about 3,4,5 days/week. The project is very likely to be extended beyond March.
What we’re looking for
You should be passionate about:
- top-notch GUI design across all media and devices
- creating mobile UIs based on a solid understanding of Android and/or iOS styleguides
- adopting and adapting interface design patterns and standards
- finding the right expression to reach the goals of a UX strategy
- usability and user-centered design processes
Additionally, you should be able to communicate fluently with:
- colleagues implementing your designs
- colleagues engaging in user research
What you can look forward to
IxDS is an interaction design consultancy based in Berlin. We apply methods of co-creation and agile prototyping to give shape to our clients’ visions. This means you will
- collaborate in a dynamic, interdiscplinary team
- develop with contemporary agile methods
- get direct feedback from end-users in our co-creation process
- work on a broad range of research- and innovation-oriented projects
- have time for learning new things
- receive fair pay and life-friendly working hours
Any type of working arrangement can be discussed (freelance or part-time/full-time), with the goal to develop a long-lasting relationship.
Please send your application, including a portfolio and links to prior work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.